Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Registration Issue

alan.pimentel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

I have two different customers facing the same problem when they try to do the registration on SNTC Portal, they tried yesterday and today and for both of them the problem stills the same. It shows the error message:

"Oops! Something went wrong... We are unable to process your registration request at this time. Kindly retry later. Sorry for the inconvenience."

SNTC Registration Issue.PNG

We need some help, please!

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

madhushr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We are looking into the issue. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

CR Party ID:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:

Contract Number associated with CR Party ID:

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

madhushr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We are looking into the issue. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

CR Party ID:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

I'm having the same issue. Please let me know how to proceed.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 11.01.24.png

Hi,

CR Party ID:
Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

Hi Jaypat,

We have added the user as DA in CSAM and then enabled the service using Service enablement and assigned the CA role to the user in CSAM. 

Pushed the manual sync for the Party ID and the user is now visible in the SNTC portal.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi alan, 

We have added the user as DA in CSAM and then enabled the service using Service enablement and assigned the CA role to the user in CSAM. 

Pushed the manual sync for the Party ID and the user is now visible in the SNTC portal

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar