cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Registration: "Oops! Something went wrong..."

map207
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to register my Cisco account with SNTC.  I am able to proceed through all of the steps, my account and serial number seem to be validated correctly, it comes up with my organizations name and address, but when I click the Submit button, I get a generic "Oops! Something went wrong..." page as shown in the attachment.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Matt,

As updated via private message, the issue is being actively worked upon by our Engineering Team.

The issue is being tracked via bug CSCvj35818.

We will keep you posted with the updates when the fix is available.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We are reviewing your registration history and will get back with the update at the earliest.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello Matt,

As updated via private message, the issue is being actively worked upon by our Engineering Team.

The issue is being tracked via bug CSCvj35818.

We will keep you posted with the updates when the fix is available.

Regards,

Suchita

Can someone please provide an update on this? I am completely dead in the water without this access.
Matt

Hi Matt,

I will let you know once the issue is fixed so that you can proceed with self registration.

Tentative ETA is 5/16.

Regards,

Suchita

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Matt,

Can you please try self registration now and let us know if you still face any issue?

Regards,

Suchita

Yes, I was able to complete my registration. Thank you

Thank you for the update. Glad to know you were able to register successfully.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: