cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC reports collector being at version 2.7, but collector says 2.7.4.1

Steve Rodrigue
Level 1
Level 1

Under Library -> Administration -> All Collectors one of our collector version is set to 2.7, but when I look at my collector under Software Updates, it reports 2.7.4.1 being the latest installed version.

Another confusing thing... In "Help -> About", the screen only shows Cisco CSP Collector 2.7, I have to dig into View versions, to see a CSPC 2.7.4.1 reference.

Is everything ok?  Why SNTC does not report the latest patch/revision?

6 Replies 6

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Steve, 

Do you have CLI admin shell access to the collector in question? If so can you send me a screenshot of the show version -d command?

Thanks, 

Taylor 

admin# show version -d
Build-name : Collection Platform Software 2.7.4.2

Package-type : ServicePack
Version : sp-30.0.4-1.2-0-lnx64
Component : CSPC Base
Version : 2.7.4.2
Package-type : JeOS
Version : jeos-30.0.4-1.2-lnx64
Component : AdminShell
Version : 1.7
Component : LCM
Version : 1.7.1
Component : CASP
Version : 2.7.4.2
Component : ConcsoTgw
Version : 1.7.2
Component : Hardened CentOS
Version : 6.8 patch#0
admin#

Meanwhile... I've done the upgrade to 2.7.4.2. 

Hey Steve,

Thank you for the output. In a private message can you confirm the collector ID the show command came from?

Thanks,

Taylor

Sent.

Hey Steve,

Thank you for confirming the collector ID. Please allow some time for me to research this issue today to see if there is we need to open a bug. I will update you later today with an action plan.

Thanks,

Taylor

Hey Steve,

Can you send an upload from both of your collector's? I would like to parse through the transport file's after a recent upload is processed then compare the collector version within the TF to the installed version displayed in the SNTC portal.

Thanks,
Taylor
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: