Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Software Alerts

bandav92
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I recently got the report for our Network devices from SNTC portal. I see a list of software alerts for our devices. Is there a way we can send alerts regarding bug info to our email ?

Thanks,

Vishnu

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Vishnu, 

There are two ways you can receive alert information.   You can set up the Alert email notification by going into the Application Settings/My Notifications. You can use this tab to manage how often you want to receive alerts and system messages from the portal. Also you can go to Schedule Report / Schedule Report / Product Alert Report.  You can use the workflow provided to schedule the automatic generation of selected reports as a specified time or on a continuous basis.

Regards, Tim

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Vishnu, 

There are two ways you can receive alert information.   You can set up the Alert email notification by going into the Application Settings/My Notifications. You can use this tab to manage how often you want to receive alerts and system messages from the portal. Also you can go to Schedule Report / Schedule Report / Product Alert Report.  You can use the workflow provided to schedule the automatic generation of selected reports as a specified time or on a continuous basis.

Regards, Tim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: