cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Undiscoverable Collected Devices

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

Does Cisco have a list of devices or product families that will not be discoverable/recognized from the SNTC Portal collection process and then output to the customer's portal?  Such as telepresence devices, etc?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Craig,

We have a supported device list in the form of our Product ID Checker.  The "Device Check" worksheet allows you to analyze a set of product IDs (PIDs) for verification against the current Smart Net Total Care supported device list. The first tab of the spreadsheet provides instructions on how to use the tool to look up specific PIDs, or you can jump to the Prod Family List tab to quickly view which Telepresence PIDs are supported by SNTC.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Cheri

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Craig,

We have a supported device list in the form of our Product ID Checker.  The "Device Check" worksheet allows you to analyze a set of product IDs (PIDs) for verification against the current Smart Net Total Care supported device list. The first tab of the spreadsheet provides instructions on how to use the tool to look up specific PIDs, or you can jump to the Prod Family List tab to quickly view which Telepresence PIDs are supported by SNTC.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Cheri

Thanks for the ID Checker. This will help in one-off scenarios for sure. Is there a spreadsheet list or something that can be sent that shows what is currently not recognized for overall products as a whole?

Hi Craig,

I am not aware of such a list. I'll ask around here and reply further with my findings.

Cheers,

Cheri