cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Upload history not showing

Nathan Young
Level 1
Level 1

Our SNTC portal seems like it has been updating, but it does not show the history under Upload Processing.  New devices are being discovered and added to the portal and that is what leads me to believe that it is in fact upload.  However, I would like verification of the upload status.  What should I do to get this history and verification?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Nathan,

I noticed that your inventory has segments and it appears that you may have selected one of the segments to view the reports.

Can you go to your Global Filter Selection for Inventory and Segment, and Select Inventory as opposed to the Segment and then try the Upload Processing View?

Let me know if you face any issue with this.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nathan,

Please use PM method (use below link) and provide me Customer name, collector id and Inventory name. I will update you further.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Nathan,

You confirmed that under upload processing, you can see upload history for Inventory that you mentioned.

Thanks,

Supriya

No, there is not any history indicated under Uploading Processing.  The only information that is listed is "No Data  The grid returned no rows due to the query or filters."

No filters have been applied.

Hello Nathan,

I noticed that your inventory has segments and it appears that you may have selected one of the segments to view the reports.

Can you go to your Global Filter Selection for Inventory and Segment, and Select Inventory as opposed to the Segment and then try the Upload Processing View?

Let me know if you face any issue with this.

Regards,

Suchita

That seem to be the issue.  When restricted to a single segment, it was not displaying uploads under the Upload Processing.  After changing the view to include all segments, I can now see all the uploads. I do see a potential issue.  There is a upload that has a Processing Start date of 4/2 and the status is still "In Progress"

Hi Nathan,

Yes, we noticed that other issue with upload from 4/2 being stuck because of some back-end issues, and have started the work to clear the same.

We will also work on getting the latest upload from queue processed, and let you know once it is complete.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: