Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Upload issue after new CSPC installation

Alexander Rauch
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

we recently installed a new CSPC server 2.7 because we had issues with our old one. The new server is up and running and discovering devices. Also the upload to the SNTC Portal is shown as successful in the Portal, however I'm not able to see any devices there. I have deleted the old inventory in SNTC and created a new one for the new CSPC server. I'm not sure if that might be related to issue I have, but maybe somebody has any tip what I can do.

Thank you Alexander

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We worked this issue out off the thread however the issue pertained to the device credentials.  After deleting and reentering the necessary credentials, the  collection began picking up all devices as expected.

Thanks,
Justin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Alexander,

Can you PM me the Company/Inventory/CSP ID for this new inventory?  This can be done by hovering over my username and selecting the Send Message option.

Thanks,

Justin

Hello Justin,

I send you the details via PM.

Thanks for your help.

Alexander

We worked this issue out off the thread however the issue pertained to the device credentials.  After deleting and reentering the necessary credentials, the  collection began picking up all devices as expected.

Thanks,
Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: