cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Upload Processing stuck

tung.nguyen11
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having issue with upload processing stuck.  I'm using CSPC collector to collect and upload the data.  First upload was successful but the second upload gets stuck.  what information do you need to clear the lock at the back end.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi user,

Please check portal for latest successful upload.

Thanks,
Supriya

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Please update me with appliance id, customer name and inventory name using private message method below.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

I will investigate and update you once I have requested information.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi user,

I received information via private message. Having multiple uploads in a day slows down the process of successful upload and create such a situation. As a best practice, please make sure to have one upload per week and/or have next upload only when previous upload status is successful on portal. I am working with related production support team to ensure latest upload get successful and ignore remaining in Queue.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi user,

Please check portal for latest successful upload.

Thanks,
Supriya

victor.vasoler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Supriya,

I'm facing the same issue.

I'm in the middle of the deployment of the tool. so I'm doing tests every 2 or 3 days and there is one file that has been "In progress" for more than 36 hours which is not normal.

All my previous collections have been processed between 1 and 8 hours with the same amount of devices.

I was looking for an option to cancel the current process and start a new one but I couldn't find a way to do it.

I tried to send a new collection (another file) but now is in "RECEIVED" status.

I need to be able to process the latest file to update our records and provide a report.

Could you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you.

Victor Vazquez

Hi Victor,

I have received two private test message. I would request you to open separate post/conversation for tracking purpose. Please send company name, collection id and inventory name, I will further investigate on your request.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thank you Supriya.

I sent you the details in a private message.

Regards,

Victor Vazquez

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: