cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Uploads not Processing

gbekmezi-DD
Level 5
Level 5

Hello support, please review the attached screenshot of the uploads page.  There are a number of "re-play" uploads with an inventory source of "System Replay"which are in various states (Success, In Progress and Received).  There are 3 collector uploaded batches which have not reached Success as well.  Can we please clean up all the replays?  What caused those?  Also, I need the latest upload to be processed ASAP.

Thank you for your assistance.

George

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey George,

I believe the uploads that show in progress and received is a result of the 4.0 portal release that took place on 11/3. By looking at your screenshot, it would appear that all uploads before the release are attempting to migrate over and they should not affect any future uploads.

Thanks,

Taylor

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hey George,

I checked the portal today, and I can see you only have one collector currently uploading to inventory "Network Campus DC." The last two uploads from 11/10 have started processing today, from what I can see from my end there are no issues with the uploads currently processing. I will keep an eye on these uploads and engage our production support team if they do not complete within the next 24 hours.

Thanks,

Taylor

Any idea why we have 5 system replay uploads in progress? There's also on in the received state.

Thanks!

Hey George,

I believe the uploads that show in progress and received is a result of the 4.0 portal release that took place on 11/3. By looking at your screenshot, it would appear that all uploads before the release are attempting to migrate over and they should not affect any future uploads.

Thanks,

Taylor
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: