cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SNTC - Useful Links - Professional Training - Free ICND v3.0 - Launch your Learning Now - Not Working

I'm a registered user and logged into my SNTC Portal.  Under Useful Links - Professional Training - There is an offer for a free course - ICND1 v3.0 - I click on the link to start my free training and get the following error...

"The requested site is only available to registered SNTC portal user"...

I am a registered user and logged onto my portal - why is the free course not working?

Thanks,

Rob 8)

4 REPLIES

Re: SNTC - Useful Links - Professional Training - Free ICND v3.0 - Launch your Learning Now - Not Working

Hi Rob,

We're working with the learning team to troubleshoot the issue. We'll reply further when fixed.

Cheers,
Cheri

Re: SNTC - Useful Links - Professional Training - Free ICND v3.0 - Launch your Learning Now - Not Working

Hi Rob,

Please excuse the delay in getting this to work as expected. Our team is continuing to troubleshoot the issue.

Cheers,
Cheri

Beginner

Any luck on getting this fixed?

Rob 8)

Robert Walling, MCSE 2012, 2016 Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
HRSD | Senior Systems Engineer
Office: (757) 460-7248 | Mobile: (757) 284-4956
1434 Air Rail Avenue | Virginia Beach, VA 23455
PO Box 5914 | Virginia Beach, VA 23471-0914
rwalling@hrsd.com | www.hrsd.com<>

Hi Rob,

I just received word that the issue has been fixed, please give it a try and let us know if you're successful.

Cheers,
Cheri

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links
Ask the Expert- Introduction to Network Design