cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SNTC - Useful Links - Professional Training - Free ICND v3.0 - Launch your Learning Now - Not Working

I'm a registered user and logged into my SNTC Portal.  Under Useful Links - Professional Training - There is an offer for a free course - ICND1 v3.0 - I click on the link to start my free training and get the following error...

"The requested site is only available to registered SNTC portal user"...

I am a registered user and logged onto my portal - why is the free course not working?

Thanks,

Rob 8)

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: SNTC - Useful Links - Professional Training - Free ICND v3.0 - Launch your Learning Now - Not Working

Hi Rob,

We're working with the learning team to troubleshoot the issue. We'll reply further when fixed.

Cheers,
Cheri

Cisco Employee

Re: SNTC - Useful Links - Professional Training - Free ICND v3.0 - Launch your Learning Now - Not Working

Hi Rob,

Please excuse the delay in getting this to work as expected. Our team is continuing to troubleshoot the issue.

Cheers,
Cheri

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links
Ask the Expert- MPLS troubleshooting