Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC user can´t view uploads done from CSPC

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have access to SNTC with my login ( sntc@atelecom) and we can see uploads made from CSPC

But when my customer logon to SNTC Portal , they can´t see this upload made, last upload done appears as 28 septembre

Note that I generate certificate from my login of SNTC and applied on the CSPC 

My question is that because I generated the certificate from my login (sntc@atelecom), it´s the reason that my customer can't see the uploads made from CSPC ?

or if  is there a sync to be done ? 

or need I generate the certificate from my customer´s login to the same can see uploads made from CSPC ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yeap that is correct! 😊 You can apply it and overwrite/replace the previous certificate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Any updates ?

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hey There,
You would want the customer to generate the entitlements from their Portal and View. This will help ensure they will have access to see the uploads once they are received. You may have created an entitlement under your own PartyName that you're able to view.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

Just to clarify, Must I  generate a certificate from SNTC account login of my Customer , then apply it on the CSPC of the customer?

Note that I already have a certificate applied on the CSPC of the customer , this certificate I generated it from my login on the SNTC portal

Yeap that is correct! 😊 You can apply it and overwrite/replace the previous certificate

My Customer can view the uploads done from their CSPC Now

Solution: Generate a certificate from their SNTC Login and  applied it on their CSPC

Thanks for support