Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC + WLC APs

Michal Navorka
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

We have a CSP collector (version 2.8.16) and we are trying to discover APs which are connected to WLC. 

In a older discussion I read that its enough to add WLC and APs will be discovered automatically. But seems its not happening - I dont see any APs at SNTC portal. 

WLC model is Cisco C9800-L-F-K9 and is discovered by CSP collector via SNMP/SSH and I can see all details at SNTC portal. 

APs are Cisco Catalyst 9120AX. 

Is there any special requirements to see APs at SNTC portal? 

Thank you. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I was able to verify that the CSPC does not support these products yet. It will be coming in the next release. Once that happens, the CSPC will be able to recognize them as a Controller and get the associated APs.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I think the issue is that new C9800 WLC isn't supported by SNTC yet.  Can you PM me your Customer Name and the Serial Number of another device in your SNTC.  I'll check the collected data to confirm.

I was able to verify that the CSPC does not support these products yet. It will be coming in the next release. Once that happens, the CSPC will be able to recognize them as a Controller and get the associated APs.

Hello Chris, 

thanks for checking. 

Do you have any time estimate when new release will be available? 

Thanks. 

Not yet.