cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Updates server is down

John Palmason
Level 4
Level 4

I have tried your comands (posted in https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/software-updates-server-is-down/m-p/3196141#M5547) and I am still geting the same error as the GUI. Do you have any other recomomdations?

Use '?' or 'help' to see supported commands.
admin# show version -d
        Build-name   : SNTC CSPC 2.6.1

Package-type : ServicePack
        Version      : sp-2.0.5-0-0-lnx64
             Component : CSPC Base
             Version   : 2.6.1
             Component : Rules Pack
             Version   : 3.24
        Package-type : JeOS
        Version      : jeos-20.1.2-0-lnx64
             Component : ConcsoTgw
             Version   : 1.6.4
             Component : AdminShell
             Version   : 1.3
             Component : Hardened CentOS
             Version   : 6.8 patch#0
             Component : LCM
             Version   : 1.3
             Component : CASP
             Version   : 1.10
admin# conf serv enable
Server is down.
Please try again later.
admin# conf serv disable
Server is down.
Please try again later.
admin#

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Supriya, I don't want to have to redeploy an new collector as it makes this difficult in the portal.   I already have two collectors in my portal  (one from older version and the current install) for history, adding nothing seems like the wrong response.

Is there no other troubleshooting steps to be taken?  I have been a long time SNTC user and have years of data on this collector. 

JP

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi John,

Looking at the information that you have provided, it seems the option that we have is to redeploy new collector.

Latest image, quick start guide and installation guide/steps is found on below link.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

Please do let me know if you have any further question on the same.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hello Supriya, I don't want to have to redeploy an new collector as it makes this difficult in the portal.   I already have two collectors in my portal  (one from older version and the current install) for history, adding nothing seems like the wrong response.

Is there no other troubleshooting steps to be taken?  I have been a long time SNTC user and have years of data on this collector. 

JP

Hi John,

Sorry, it took time to response but at the same time I was checking if we can approach any other way. You have tried GUI as well LCM. Unfortunately, re-deploy option is left.

Thanks,
Supriya 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: