cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Solarwinds NCM Connector

Jeremy Moore
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I’m working with one of my customers on setting up Total Care, and we are using the Solarwinds NCM connector to upload the data to the portal.  We keep getting the error message: UserId is not valid . We know the userid/password being used for the connection to NCM and is CCOID/password are valid. We also know that the same CCO ID is setup in the TotalCare portal as a Customer admin.  Is there something we are doing wrong?

6 Replies 6

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jeremy,

Hope you're doing great.

Was the Cisco address chosen in SolarWinds NCM by your customer exactly the same as the Cisco physical registered address? That is often the issue. could you please check with your customer .

Customer needs to use the physical address provided by Cisco to their DA. Your customer's DA would have that information.

Thanks,

Anusha.

The Problem is the customer has multiple addresses show up when we search for there company in the connector, all look the same.  Is there a way to filter out to the correct one?

HI Jeremy,

Can you please provide your CCO ID, so that i can try to check address from my end.

Thanks,
Anusha.

Hello, 

I have the same problem as Jeremy. 

Our organization has hundreds of addresses listed and I've spent time trying the ones that I believed matched certain contracts that are relevant. I'd like to have my address checked as well, 

Thanks,

Will Hargrave

Hi,
I was wondering if you were able to get this resolved as I am having the same issue with the "UserID is not valid" message with the NCM connector.

Hi Charlie,

Please start a new discussion for your issue.  This helps with tracking and allows visibility for our experts to respond.

Thanks!
Cheri

SNTC Community Manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: