cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

SSL for SNTC collector

Has anyone been successful at figuring out how to put an SSL certificate on a SNTC collector?

thanks

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Hello Lynden,  yes to the

Hi Francisco,

Instructions detailing uploading valid SSL certificate are available in Appendix G in the current CSPC User Guide, beginning on page 293.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. If not, please mark this reply as correct to close the coversation.

Cheers,
Cheri

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Do you mean, how to apply the

Do you mean, how to apply the entitlement file for uploads, or an SSL certificate for internal access to the collector GUI?

Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Lynden,  yes to the

Hello Lynden,  yes to the second part, I want to import an SSL certificate for internal web access to the SNTC collector.  I cant seem to find documentation for this process.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi, did you were able to import the ssl certificate for internal web access, i have the same scenario, and cant´find any doc either.

thanks in advance

Highlighted

Hi Francisco,

Instructions detailing uploading valid SSL certificate are available in Appendix G in the current CSPC User Guide, beginning on page 293.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. If not, please mark this reply as correct to close the coversation.

Cheers,
Cheri

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sorry for the late responce. It did helped.
CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links