Views
Helpful
Replies

Stuck in an SNTC Login Loop

PaulSpence1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I appear to be stuck in a login loop. After recently getting my CCO changed I lost access to all company access.

Most of this has now been restored however I cannot access the SNTC Portal.

When I first login it appears as if its about to connect to the portal but then reverts back to the splash screen  - Get Access to Smart Services Connection Now.

I then select Register and then the page changes to say Redirecting: It appears that you already have access to Smart Net Total Care Portal. You will be redirected in 10 secs. It then take me back to the plash screen. Happy to supply screen shots.

Can someone in Cisco help?

Thanks
Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin,

I am in great. Thank you.

Paul

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I've reviewed the status of your CCO ID to your SNTC registration and completed a re-sync. Can you attempt to access the portal not and confirm?

Justin,

I am in great. Thank you.

Paul

Hi @Justin Sprake 

I am facing the same login loop issue. Please are you able to do a re-sync on my SNTC registration as well?

Thanks.

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

You’ll need to PM me the Company Name, Party ID, and current DA CCO ID in order to investigate further.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: