cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Successful upload but none processing

PAUL PRINGLE
Level 1
Level 1

I've uploaded a .csv file multiple times into SNTC and received successful messages (including the correct number of devices), but the portal still looks to be completely unpopulated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the provided screenshots.  The issue you are facing is due to a recent bug with our SNTC 4.0 release.  The bug ID details are available here. We hope to have the issue resolved soon for you. 

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Paul,

Can you please share a screenshot of how the portal looks from your view?  If you like, you can also send it via a private message.

Thank you,

Jarrett

I sent a PM with several screenshots.  Let me know if you need to see something else.

Thank you!

Paul

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the provided screenshots.  The issue you are facing is due to a recent bug with our SNTC 4.0 release.  The bug ID details are available here. We hope to have the issue resolved soon for you. 

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarret,

I have uploaded some data to the portal through CSPC collector and the upload is completed but I am not seeing any graphical representation of it.

I mean nothing is showing up on the SNTC portal.

Hello Chetan,

Please excuse the delayed response. For fastest assistance, we suggest starting a new discussion.  Our experts have better visibility to those.

As Jarrett noted for the original poster on this thread:

The issue you are facing is due to a recent bug with our SNTC 4.0 release.  The bug ID details are available here. We hope to have the issue resolved soon for you.

You may track this bug at the above link.

If you need assistance with another SNTC matter, please start a new discussion and our experts will be right with you.

Cheers,
Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: