cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours. Check back later.

Could anyone from cisco can help me to fix this ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have checked your account details and hope to have corrected the issue now.  Would you be able to please refresh the SNTC Portal page and see if your access is now working correctly?

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have checked your account details and hope to have corrected the issue now.  Would you be able to please refresh the SNTC Portal page and see if your access is now working correctly?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

Thanks for your assistance,

Now i can able to explore the Library, but the devices is not listed here which is part of my account.

Would you help me on this ?

Hi There,

That's great to hear!

You may not see any devices yet since this is a new account. 

I would recommend taking a look at the SNTC User Guide to see how to get started with the options of adding devices to the SNTC Portal.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/inventory_and_reporting/User_Guides/SNTC_Portal_User_Guide.pdf

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

I have imported devices through import.csv, but in the import devices csv  file i didn't updated the IP address record, i put as 0.0.0.0.

After import successful, i have realized that the ServerName all are pointing to 1st servername for all the SerialNumbers, example:

Server Name       IP Address      Serial Number

Test1                     0x0x0x0          ABCDEFG

Test1                     0x0x0x0          HIJKLMN

Test1                     0x0x0x0          OPQRST

So then i have updated the IP address and imported 2nd csv into the portal.

Now i can see 115devices are duplicates :-(. 

I want to completely remove all the devices in the inventory and then import the csv with new one.

Could you advise me on how to archive this ?

Hello,

At this time, unfortunately the feature to allow you to remove inventories has not been enabled on the SNTC portal.  If you do not wish to view a specific inventory you may un-select it from the top left drop down menu.

It is a feature that is on the pipeline, however, we don't have an ETA of when it will go live.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

I have created new inventory with my servers, but unfortunately in that view also it showing same as existing inventory.

Sample:

Test1 Inventory

No of devices uploaded with duplicates: 255 in csv

Test2 Inventory

No of devices uploaded 152 in csv

Please help me on how to clear the duplicates.

NADRO SNTC
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have the same issue, last wednesday I finished the onboarding to activate the SNTC Portal, but since that day this message appears "Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours. Check back later." 4 days later there is the same message. Who can fix this issue?

Thanks

Dear User,

We have fixed the issue with your registration. Please give it a try and access the portal in new browser window. If you face any issue, let us know.

Regards,

Suchita