Views
Helpful
Replies

The SNTC reports of the inventory are incomplete or different than in the tool

susan.naranjo
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon,

I handle the SNTC reports and with one of the reports a customer is incomplete the inventory report has different information to the SNTC portal.

I await your response thank you very much.

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Susan,

I am sorry, it is not quite clear what is the issue with SNTC report.

Can you please share some more details such as customer, inventory, name of the report that has issue.

It would also help if you can add some screenshots related to the issue.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi good day,

I manage the collector of several clients from the CCO of no*** to the company for which I work is DA***.

the problem is that I have the collector of the client of Am*** and the reports of inventory I get several when downloading them that are in the portal.

I enclose the data, this is the inventory summary of devices, for example, I realized that I have only one, covered module, but in the report, the equipment covered, of modules 4 and all without coverage.

*Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide sensitive information via private message. Thank you!

Hello Susan,

If I understand the issue, under Inventory Summary system shows 1 covered module, and you see 4 modules under Covered Report.

If we go to Covered report and filter on Modules, we do see 1 module listed as Covered, screenshot below.

covered.JPG

I did not follow where you saw 4 covered modules.

Also it might be a good idea to push a new upload on this inventory, the last upload was in October, 2017.

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: