cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
serviciosbvs
Beginner

The tail-end gateway is not registered yet

I am struggling to upload the data from the CSPC device to SNTC Portal, i am receiving the "tail-end gateway is not registered yet" error when trying to upload.

i see this error when uploading the data from the CSPC GUI.

We previously had the Cisco CSPC setup, however we had to delete and rebuild the device (old version 2.7.3 and new version 2.8.1). I used the existing CSP-C entitlement as i could not generate a new one on the SNTC Portal.

Please could someone assist?

Regards,

Juan Diego Abreu

1 REPLY 1
jumin
Cisco Employee

Hey Juan,

Please private message me a screenshot of the following on the GUI. 'Administration' -> 'Server Properties' -> 'Registration Certificate Properties' -> Open the applied cert and take a screenshot of this.  I have checked the portal and looks like there are no CSPC certificate instances.  From the screenshot in the initial post, looks like the certificate of the newly created instance was used but they are both utilizing the same inventory name, this may be an issue.

You can send PM via hovering over my username and selecting the send message option.

Thanks,

Justin