cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Totalcare Portal issue with certain Product ID's

MBrowsey2
Level 1
Level 1

I recently had to rebuild my collector due to a software failure. After rebuilding it, creating a new entitlement, and adding it to my new collector. It appears that the Totalcare portal is not populating the collected data for certain product ID's. I looked at the upload file and the data is being collected successfully for these devices, and all masking rules are disabled. So it appears something related the portal. These PID's represent about 92 of the devices in my network, roughly a third, and I can't track security vulnerabilities without this data, which I have to provide to my business quarterly. I have an export which can provide ip addresses, if someone can assist me with this that would be helpful.

PID's

AIR-CT5508-K9
AIR-CTVM-K9
DS-C9148S-K9
N5K-C5020P-BF
N5K-C5548P
N5K-C5548UP
N5K-C5672UP-16G
N5K-C5696Q
N9K-C93180YC-FX
N9K-C9348GC-FXP
N9K-C9504
N9K-C9508
WS-C4510R+E

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey MBrowsey2,

As discussed through PM, this was issue with configuration of collection profile.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey MBrowsey2,

The portal is showing proper collected data for other devices and just not for the provided PIDs?  Private message me the customer and inventory names of the instance along with the IPs in question.

Thanks,

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey MBrowsey2,

As discussed through PM, this was issue with configuration of collection profile.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: