cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Unable to access services portal

Hello,

I am setup as a customer administrator in the Cisco Services Access Management portal (as well as a company administrator), and I am still receiving the "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access."

I have a few contracts with varying levels of services.  Most of them have SNTC, but I am not sure if they are eligible.  My director does have access to the portal, so if it is just a contract missing, that is fine and I can go ahead and add the contract, but I guess the problem is I don't know which contract I need to add.

Some help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Unable to access services portal

Please confirm if you have access now. A sync that needed to occur had not, I pushed it through manually.

Thanks,

Brandon

2 REPLIES 2
Cisco Employee

Please confirm if you have access now. A sync that needed to occur had not, I pushed it through manually.

Thanks,

Brandon

Beginner

It is working now, thanks.

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links