Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access the Service Access Management Tool

Tori_Ok.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I am new to the Cisco SNTC system and few days ago got my request to be Delegated Admin for my Company approved. However, when I try to launch the SAMT, sometimes the page fails to load in the browser.  I have also gotten the following error

CiscoSAMTError.JPG

Its all very confusing. Besides my cisco.com profile page, is there a place where I can see my company contracts and assign other users access to these contracts? How do I get access to this?

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

It appears the tool that you need to access is CSAM, URL here: https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam/

Your DA role should be sufficient for you to access this URL.

Regards,

Suchita

Thanks for responding. I can access this URL you posted. However, it does not show me the contracts that are associated to my organization. Which tool would show me both the users and contracts so I can see which user has access to which contract?

This URL worked for me, but I think CIsco needs to update the shortcut link in the Smartnet Total Care Portal.  Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: