cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to delegate admin

derek.andree
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to get going and registered, but when I enter our contract number and a valid serial number (taken directly from the contract) I get the error "We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again."

It seems like either the contract is not entitled or the serial number does not match the contract, but the error message is so vague that I have no idea what is wrong.  Any ideas?

5 Replies 5

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Derek,

I will be reaching out to you via email and helping you with the registration.

Thanks,
Aravind

sandeep2706
Level 1
Level 1

I am registering for delegated administrator, i received mail for verification.

Thank you for requesting to be a Delegated Administrator. Please click the following link to confirm your email and complete the request.

When i click the link i get error in the portal

Error

We encountered an error while processing your request. Please click on the URL provided in the email. If this error persists, please go to the self-service onboarding page to restart the registration process.

Tried registering again but still same error.

Please help. 

Hi Sandeep,

I will be reaching out to you via email to help you proceed with registration.

Thanks,
Aravind

Hi Aravind,

I am having the same issue as Sandeep above.  Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

Hello, Aravind

I am having the same problems, could you please help me too?

Thanks,

Yevhen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: