Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Delete Collectors

paul.templeton1
Level 1
Level 1

Hey All,

We are experiencing two issues. Unsure if they are related.

We are trying to delete collectors from our Customer to start afresh but run into the following errors (attached as error.png)

When trying to re-run one of our existing collectors (which has the correct collector name as the default localhost) the logs show:

Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:The remote aggregator is down. Unable to send across the data.

8 Replies 8

Rafal K.
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

My name is Rafael and I'm a member of the Cisco Smart Assist Team.

I never came across those two problems which you are describing, however they seem to have a similar nature. What I can suggest at the moment are the following actions:

1. Please use Firefox browser or Chrome;

2. Please log-out form the SNTC;

3. Clear cache and cookies from your web-browser;

4. Log fresh again, and try to delete the certificates.

If this does not help, it might be a software bug.

The second problem - running the upload processing can be result of the registration of the CSPC.

A good idea would be to delete the collector registration when it is possible, and replace the current CSPC certificate with a new one.

You can replace the certificate via the CSPC web-GUI.

Kind regards,

Rafal Komorowski

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us , I have checked the portal and found you have got 2 different access Customer administrator and as user , Can you please remove your customer user access and then try to delete the CSPC ID ?

If in case if you face same issue please send the full steps you are following with screen shot to us at sntc-support-community@cisco.com only .

Regards

Pamela

Hello Paul,

Can you please confirm if you can now edit the CSPC ID?

Regards

Pamela

Hi Pamela,

I took up your suggestion and removed the customer access so I am solely the AD but when I tried this morning I am still getting the same error. It gets to the confirmation page and then errors and does not delete the entitlement.

Hi Paul,

We will continue to work together an discuss through email as I might need some data from you for further analysis after the webex call until the issue resolves .

Thanks

Pamela

Hi Paul,

As per WebEx discussion I will work on the request of deleting all the registered CSPC ID's while you continue to work on registering new CSPC ID and perform an upload .

Regards

Pamela

HI Paul,

Sorry for the inconvenience but at present we have a bug - CSCva81061 for the issue you are facing of not able to delete the old CSPC Id’s .

Once this bug gets resolved (tentative date – 31st august) then you will be able to perform the deletion request .

I have tried other way also to delete the requested CSPC ID but at present none of us can do it and will have to wait till the bug fix.

Regards

Pamela

I'm also having the same problem. See my post