Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login to SmartServices Portal

p-gall
Level 1
Level 1

Getting this error message:

"You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access."

However, I've already obtained Delegated Admin access, received emails and accepted all the terms and conditions.. I've also waited the necessary 24 hours and logged into CSAM and accepted those terms as well.

However, when I try to login to tools.cisco.com/smartservices, I'm told "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access."

What can I do?

2 Replies 2

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Penny,

I pulled up your account and it looks like you now have access to the SNTC portal. Note that it can take up to 24 hours from the time you provide the access in CSAM for your access to reflect in the portal. Please try again today.

Additionally, I saw that you have both the "Customer User" and the "Customer Admin" roles. The "Customer Admin" role supersedes the "Customer User" role so please log back into CSAM and remove the "Customer User" role to avoid any conflicts in the tool.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Hello,

I am passing for the same problem. Do yo know how I can solve it?

Regards.