cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to modify Discovery job receive "re-login as appliance time has changed or user session has time out"

rquibelan
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to modify a recurring Discovery job, the CSP collector prompts a warning stating "Please re-login as appliance time has changed or user session has timed out". I press the OK button the message goes away. If I logout of the session and log back in I encounter the same error message. I'm running CSPC version 2.8.1.8 and need to at a minimum delete the job.

ThanksSNTC, CSP Collector, re-login, session time outSNTC, CSP Collector, re-login, session time out

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I've noticed that certain browsers trigger a faster-than-expected logout prompt than others, can you confirm if this issue persist when attempting to access the CSPC WebUI via Chrome/Firefox?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I've noticed that certain browsers trigger a faster-than-expected logout prompt than others, can you confirm if this issue persist when attempting to access the CSPC WebUI via Chrome/Firefox?

rquibelan
Level 1
Level 1

Justin,

Thank you. I installed an older version of FireFox and that corrected the issue.

Ray