cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to provisoin SNTC portal

beltwaypark
Level 1
Level 1

I have added a user to the CSAM tool to provision them with access to the SNTC portal. When the user tries to login to the portal, they are told they do not have access. When the click the button to request access, they are told they already have access. It creates a loop that the user can not get out of where is asks them to request access and then tells them that hey already have it.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I verified account status and database sync Ask that user to try again now and let me know.

View solution in original post

You did not did anything wrong,  but sometimes there are extended delays because of demand on the synchronizing of the changes users make to that tool and how it reflects on the Smartnet Total Care Portal. I manually synchronized it

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please send me the account name and cco user in private message and I will try to verify the database

Here is the link with steps on how to send private message

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I verified account status and database sync Ask that user to try again now and let me know.

Thank you, that did the trick. Did I do something wrong provisioning the user or was there a system problem?

You did not did anything wrong,  but sometimes there are extended delays because of demand on the synchronizing of the changes users make to that tool and how it reflects on the Smartnet Total Care Portal. I manually synchronized it

Thank you again.

No problem you very Welcome

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: