cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to receive CBR access

casey_biggs8
Level 1
Level 1

I have had a customer try to grant us CBR access as we own the majority of their Smartnet contracts. I have screenshots from the customer. Should i share on this thread or in private message? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dear User,

Apologies for the delay. I just received update that CSAM issue has been resolved, and customer DA should now be able to select and assign CBR role.

Please give it a try and let me know in case of any issue further.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear User,

Please send the details of Customer DA CCO ID and  CBR User CCO ID via private message.

It would be helpful if you can also share the contract# of service contract that's between partner company and customer company.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing the details via private message.

There appears to be issue with CSAM tool, I am working with the team internally to resolve the same.

I will keep you posted with the updates.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita -- When do you expect an update? I was also walking another customer through how to grant internal user access to members of their team and encountered other errors. 

Hi There,

CSAM Team is still investigating the issue, unfortunately there is no ETA available at the moment.

I will keep you posted as soon as further progress is made.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Suchita

Dear User,

Apologies for the delay. I just received update that CSAM issue has been resolved, and customer DA should now be able to select and assign CBR role.

Please give it a try and let me know in case of any issue further.

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: