cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to request API access (csapi-contracts 1.0)

mekisiel
Level 1
Level 1

In the Request API access form, I am selecting my newly-created application. Party ID field appears to search, then I get "Cannot obtain Party Id information, please try again later or with a different application." I tried again later. I deleted the app and recreated...no luck. Cannot proceed with the registration request without a Party Id.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

In order to access SNTC/Services API you need API Developer role. Please work with the DA of your company and have them assign you API Developer role via CSAM Tool. You can find more details here

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

In order to access SNTC/Services API you need API Developer role. Please work with the DA of your company and have them assign you API Developer role via CSAM Tool. You can find more details here

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi,

I’m getting same error and I already have the API Developer role assigned in my company.

Furthermore, I’m able to query SN2INFO API but for some reason CSAPI doesn’t let me query any serial number.

Thanks & Regards,

RE: error "Cannot obtain Party Id information, please try again later or with a different application", with API Developer Role already assigned. There shouldn't be a start or end date associated with the API Developer Role assignment. Sounds odd I know, but I just went through this and that was the fix (removing start and end dates from the API Developer Role assignment).

Can't speak to the other issue.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: