cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Upgrade

rsaeks
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attempting to follow the upgrade guide here: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-Upgrade-Guide.pdf

But when logging into all three of the accounts on our collector there is no Collection Platform Software Update Section. Additionally, I've uploaded the zip upgrade file from CCO into the "Manage Patch Files" section of the collector but when attempting to install via the "Apply as Patch" button I am told Invalid Patch File.

How exactly can I upgrade from 2.5 to 2.7?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Before you are able to view the Software Update tab, you will need to first complete the steps in the "Manual Installation" Section of the document (Page 3).  Once this is completed, the tab will become available for further upgrades.

Thank You,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Before you are able to view the Software Update tab, you will need to first complete the steps in the "Manual Installation" Section of the document (Page 3).  Once this is completed, the tab will become available for further upgrades.

Thank You,

Jarrett

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: