cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to view CSPC on Cisco Services Portal

oloneb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we have installed collectors for a couple of clients that are running OK for discovery and Inventory but we are unable to see the client in the Cisco Services Portal. The Enriched information can be obtained over API so why can we not see the collector or client in the portal?

5 Replies 5

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you can confirm with your end-customer DA the current roles assigned to you as an external user, I would ensure that the CBR roles and associations for SNTC are also in place as API console access is a separate feature. The below doc outlines the roles, views, and processes for access levels:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Hi Justin - thanks for the reply. The query is in relation to PSS Portal and not smartnet. We have multiple clients on the CSPC portal and all have the same access and user rights assigned. this issue is only affecting a single client that we have compared against others with no difference in set-up.

If you can send me the following details in private message I can investigate further:

• Name of Partner Company
  • Name of End Customer Company
  • CCO ids of CBR Users
  • Contract linking Partner to End Customer

So it looks like the Super Admin for that portal site has not enabled access for any additional user. If you require assistance in enabling this for you and your colleague you can also open a Support Ticket with our TAC team (PSS).

Hi Justin,
I'm not sure this is the case I can view all other clients under this partner ID in the portal and can also find this client if I were to license a collector as per the screenshots below.
Clients with CSPC collectors for Dimension Data Network Services Ltd
[cid:image002.jpg@01D6967F.71A94520]
Licence a collector for affected client
[cid:image006.jpg@01D6967F.71A94520]
User Setup
[cid:image007.jpg@01D6967F.71A94520]