cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Update CSCP from 2.6.1 to 2.7.4

Hi!

I'm trying to update my CSCP from version 2.6.1 to 2.7.4. The documentation says that I can do that from the CLI. I follow the steps but when I put the command "download sp-30.0.4-0-0-lnx64" he tells me that I have to enable the connection to the update server with he command "conf server enable", when i put that command it ask me for my CCO Id. I put my credencials but it says that the credencials are incorrect.

I tested by login into my cisco accound and it was succesfull.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Update CSCP from 2.6.1 to 2.7.4

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hello,
There has been an issue found on older CSPC images where the static route in /etc/hosts for 72.163.4.161 www.cisco.com needs to be removed. Can you please see if you can remove this entry from the /etc/hosts file and confirm their DNS settings can resolve the new IP for www.cisco.com? After that, you can try to use the conf serv enable command again.
Thank you,
Jarrett
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi!

Yes it has the 72.163.4.161.

What is the new IP address for www.cisco.com?

Thanks
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links