Views
Helpful
Replies

Update CSCP from 2.6.1 to 2.7.4

molinait
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I'm trying to update my CSCP from version 2.6.1 to 2.7.4. The documentation says that I can do that from the CLI. I follow the steps but when I put the command "download sp-30.0.4-0-0-lnx64" he tells me that I have to enable the connection to the update server with he command "conf server enable", when i put that command it ask me for my CCO Id. I put my credencials but it says that the credencials are incorrect.

I tested by login into my cisco accound and it was succesfull.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
3 Replies 3

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,
There has been an issue found on older CSPC images where the static route in /etc/hosts for 72.163.4.161 www.cisco.com needs to be removed. Can you please see if you can remove this entry from the /etc/hosts file and confirm their DNS settings can resolve the new IP for www.cisco.com? After that, you can try to use the conf serv enable command again.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hi!

Yes it has the 72.163.4.161.

What is the new IP address for www.cisco.com?

Thanks

Hello,
This RN will help cover the steps needed for the updates on Page 4:
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-ReleaseNotes-2732.pdf
Thank you,
Jarrett
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: