cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Update Via CLI Not Working, But Online Access Is Available

CBarton24
Level 1
Level 1

Our company is utilizing the CSP version 2.4 which has been not been patched for a few years.  We are starting to work on getting this upgraded to the latest 2.7 releases and patches, but are facing an issue.

When following the online guides (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-Upgrade-Guide.pdf) for downloading the patches via CLI, we are getting an error attempting to validate the credentials for the CCO login to the update server or portal which it tries.  However when I use the same credentials on the support page online, it is able to access the downloads and I am entitled to the CSP downloads.

Has anyone seen this type of error before and what steps may be required to get this resolved?  Cisco support is unable to provide assistance using the technical support channels as we apparently do not have the necessary support contacts for the CSP.

3 Replies 3

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you try running the conf server disable and then the conf server enable command in the admin CLI?

#conf server disable

#conf server enable 

If this does not rectify the issue I would recommend deploying a new 2.7.3 OVA which can be downloaded via the link below:

2.7.3 OVA download

Collector quick start guide

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns moving forward. 

Thanks, Taylor 

Attempted that and facing the same issue with re-enabling it.  Not certain if deploying a new one will be as easy and it seems due to the professional services we had for the first deployment.

We can plan that approach unless there is any other thoughts or ideas to this issue.

Hi,

Redeploying will be the best route to take. Please use the link below for all of the documentation you will need for the new collector deployment:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/tsd-products-support-series-home.html

Thanks,
Taylor