cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade to 2.7.4 Download-failed

danielbarri
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to upgrade from 2.7.2 to 2.7.4 from GUI, it fails with the following reason for failure:

admin# show download
        Version             : sp-30.0.2-0-0-lnx64
        Download Location   : /opt/LCM/tmp/sp-30.0.2-0-0-lnx64-package.zip
        Status              : Downloaded
        Start Time          : Oct/24/2017 11:51:48
        End Time            : Oct/24/2017 12:30:31
        Reason For Failure  : -

Version             : sp-30.0.4-0-0-lnx64
        Download Location   :
        Status              : Download-failed
        Start Time          : Apr/10/2018 20:04:15
        End Time            : Apr/10/2018 20:04:19
        Reason For Failure  : CCO Id is not authorized to download encrypted software.

I've tried:

'service adminshell restart' as root

'service cspc restart' as root

It did not help

According to 2.7.4 upgrading guide it says "To install now select Upgrade Now and accept both the K9 Agreement and End User License
Agreement" I had not been presented for any specific K9 agreement. It appeared only one Accept and Confirm pop window with "End User License Agreement" which I checked as accepted and clicked the install button.

I also disabled and enabled successfully(several times) the server connection under the "Server Connection Setup" Tab under Update Center.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

The software download URL can be found here -> http://tools.cisco.com/legal/k9/controller/do/k9Check.x?eind=Y

Can you please try to login to the URL using a web browser and CCO ID? Once completed, please try using download the latest patch again.

Thank You,
Jarrett

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

The software download URL can be found here -> http://tools.cisco.com/legal/k9/controller/do/k9Check.x?eind=Y

Can you please try to login to the URL using a web browser and CCO ID? Once completed, please try using download the latest patch again.

Thank You,
Jarrett

When I tried to download (using a web browser) the CSPC 2.7.4 I was presented the K9 agreement. After that I clicked to the link you provided and the result:

Message:  You have been registered for download of Encrypted Software.

Afterwards I could proceed with the upgrade to 2.7.4 and download from within CSPC worked fine.