Replies

Upload fail internal server error

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

My customer has a problem with upload.

Upload fail.JPG

We already tryed to change the certificate (generate a new CSP -C entitlement) and run the command below with the old certificate and the new certificate:

sed -i ':a;N;$!ba;s/file/#file/1' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/run.sh

sed -i 's/nettools-upload.cisco.com/72.163.7.113/g' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/conf/csof_config.xml

service concsotgw restart

But the problem still the same and there is no firewall rule impeding the traffic.

Can somebody help me, please?

Regards

5 Replies 5

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It appears you are affected by CSCvq97104, therefore our recommendation is that you upgrade the CSPC to the latest version 2.8.1.7 or 2.7.4.10 depending on your base version.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286312935/type/286312958/release/2.8.1.7

Even I am Facing the Same Issue Tried:

sed -i ':a;N;$!ba;s/file/#file/1' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/run.sh

sed -i 's/nettools-upload.cisco.com/72.163.7.113/g' /opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/conf/csof_config.xml

service concsotgw restart

Please always open a new post... "Internal Server Error" is  a generic error the solution will depend on the more specific logs from the collector and workaround /solutions will vary

I m facing this Issue after upgrading the new version.

open a new post