cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload from CSPC 2.9 failing (CSPC instance was formerly used for NOS)

mortenso
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

We have a few CSPC instances that were used for NOS, that we want to keep using for SNTC. We have registered with SNTC and installed the certificate, and the data collection is working fine. However the data upload is failing. We have verified https connectivity to the different URL's (dl1.cisco.com, dl2.cisco.com, sso.cisco.com) from the CLI.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit/amendment March 22:
wget https://concsoweb-prd.cisco.com seems to be working fine
Resolving concsoweb-prd.cisco.com (concsoweb-prd.cisco.com)... 72.163.7.113
Connecting to concsoweb-prd.cisco.com (concsoweb-prd.cisco.com)|72.163.7.113|:443... connected.Resolving cloudsso.cisco.com (cloudsso.cisco.com)... 72.163.4.74, 2001:420:1201:4::b
Connecting to cloudsso.cisco.com (cloudsso.cisco.com)|72.163.4.74|:443... connected.

However, when I try an upload from GUI I can see this in the log (/opt/ConcsoTgw/tail-end-gateway-decoupled/bin/nohup.out):

2021-03-22 09:16:13,636 ==== thread: qtp668436021-223 ==== INFO >
connectivityteg.uploadFile() => (line: 160)
message: Retry response3,Execute response message:A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed concsoweb-prd.cisco.com: Name or service n
ot known

regards,

Morten

5 Replies 5

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

are these hardware appliance or VMware virtual machine deployed on your own VMware environment?  PLease privately send me the Customer name

JackieBehr
Level 1
Level 1

We are having this exact same issue since spinning up a new virtual appliance on 2.9 code. I'm also unable to delete the old collector from the total care site.

mortenso
Level 1
Level 1

I ended up rolling out the SNTC entitlements on clean installs of 2.9, that did the trick. I guess there was some old config that stopped the SNTC uploads from working.

mortenso - when you rolled an entirely new one. Does it show all your collectors in the cisco services page and give you the option to remove the old one? 

Yes, the services page were still showing the old decommissioned collectors, but I was able to remove them by going to Library - Administration - Inventory Deletion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: