Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload is not displayed on the portal

I have followed instructions posted, install

After running the upload has passed 72 hours and is not reflected in the portal.

My CSPC server is registered to my SNTC portal.

When I check "Upload Processing" on my SNTC portal,, I do not see my inventory is being uploaded

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey mauriciomatute21,

Can you provide the EC and Inventory name to the alias "sntc-support-community@cisco.com".  I will check the backend for the upload.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey mauriciomatute21,

Can you provide the EC and Inventory name to the alias "sntc-support-community@cisco.com".  I will check the backend for the upload.

Thanks,

I have sent the required information 8 days ago. I have no answer on how to solve this problem.

:(

Hey mauriciomatute21,

Apologies for the delay, please see my email.

Thanks,

I opened the case with cisco, but they tell me that I need a contract for the support that requests help from the forum.

bad bad bad!!

Hello,

Smart Care support cases must be opened via the steps I provided to you via private message. Did you have any trouble accessing the steps?

Regards,

Cesar

Hello

I opened the case following the steps.

I was assigned the case number 681885950.

But the cisco staff tell me this:

Dear 

I apologize; Smart Portal support is very strict and in order to receive direct Smart Portal support from the Cisco Technical Assistance Center, it is required to provide a NLS1, AMSS, AMSP, AMST, FTSS, CSAS or PSS type contract which covers this support.

There is only Community support available for these contracts.  You can find Community support here:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/4891/smart-net-total-care.

What help does cisco provide?

Hello Mauricio,

Ok, I just checked the case details.

We have a few things going on.

1.- This community is for SNTC support, however your account belongs to the Smart Care service, which I believe doesn't even have a support forum - however support is handled via TAC cases.

2.- I believe that when your case was opened, it wasn't clear that the request was for Smart Care support. Due to this confusion, it was assumed that your account was SNTC - which does require a specific contract type to be used.

I will manually reroute your case and assist you with the issue. I understand this is frustrating, but also understand that these are separate services and support is handled separately.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cesar

Sandy Breeze
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We're having the exact same problem, with last upload processed on Feb 2nd '17.  I've been mailing sntc-support-community@cisco.com a few times over the last couple weeks with our specific inventory information and detail around the collector, and have had no reply.

Can someone here please check those mails / pm me?

Thanks

Sandy

Hello Sandy,

I have found that some of your recent uploads are currently showing an old date and time.  Can you please check your local date and time on your CSPC or have it re-sync with a local NTP server to update it's timestamp and try to issue a new upload?

On the CLI, you can update your NTP settings using the command "timesync".

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

You're right, despite hosts ntp settings looking correct, time was out by ~90mins.  I've run timesync and its corrected.  I'll look out for the upload processing to appear in the next few days

Thanks!

Sandy