cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload not showing in inventory

gregory.payne
Level 1
Level 1

I recently ran another collection profile and uploaded it to the backend successfully. Why am I unable to see the inventory in my portal.

Thank you

Gregory Payne

40 Replies 40

Hey Gregory!

Not a Cisco employee, but did you check the upload processing section under the Administration tab on the portal?  I know for me it takes some time and it could still be processing.

Thanks,

Chris

I have. That is why I know that its not showing. One showed Failed then I redid it and it wont even show now.

Ah, then I might have a similar issue to you.  I ran a manual collection and upload today and I'm not seeing the upload entry on the portal.

Hello ,

Upload processing is dependent on several factors such as traffic, system load, file size, etc. and can take up to 48 hours to process. But in case if the upload is for the first time then the inventory or other sections will show up only after at least one successful upload .

Regards

Pamela

I've been trying to upload a CSV File import for the last 6 weeks. Each time it identifies the correct device count, but nothing ever shows up in Upload processing (apart from our initial test load which took about a week to show up) and the new devices never appear. I've probably tried to load that file 2 to 3 times a week since early March with no success. 

I've just tried a smaller file (12 devices) with the optional columns filled in as well to see if this has any result and will update this thread in 48 hours if I have any success.

Hi Darrin,

Could you please check your upload status all upload processed successfully E2E. Latest upload is in processing status we are monitoring it.I will update you once lastest upload is successful.

Thanks,

Anusha. 

Thanks Anusha,

Nothing showing in processing still - I'll check back again in 8 hours.

Hi Darrin ,

Thanks for reaching out to us , I could see the previous upload(started on 24th April 2016)  is processing the last step , So as per observation the upload should reach to success , also I could see that you have pushed another upload for testing which is also in queue and processing .

We will monitor the upload and keep you posted on the same .

Regards

Pamela

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for the update, greatly appreciated - I will keep an eye out for that to complete.

Hi Darrin ,

Both the upload got completed .

Regards,
Pamela

Thank you for the update. Should I expect to see these uploads in my Inventory or in Upload Processing now, or will it be a few more hours to complete?
(There's still no new files showing in Upload Processing, and no updates to the Inventory.)

Hi Darrin ,

I have checked the portal I can see the upload processing with latest file uploaded for the inventory .But in case if you are not able to see the same,  then please send me the screen shot in this email ID "sntc-support-community(mailer list) <sntc-support-community@cisco.com>"

Regards

Pamela

Pamela,

Thank you - I can now see those devices in my inventory.

Is there anyway you could help me. I  believe I have the similar issue I ran the upload from the Collector (it stated Successfully). I check the Portal and I do not see it in the Upload Section. Let a lone it Processing the data.  It's like it didn't receive the file. The last successful upload was April 6

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: