cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload not showing in inventory

gregory.payne
Level 1
Level 1

I recently ran another collection profile and uploaded it to the backend successfully. Why am I unable to see the inventory in my portal.

Thank you

Gregory Payne

40 Replies 40

Hello Brul,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The email you have shared in this forum is about number of alert that got discovered when it processed the file based on the devices; this email does not depict the total number of devices in the collection file.

Also once you perform the discovery and collection it takes time to process the upload in SNTC depending on the number of upload(s) in queue.

Once the upload gets completed you receive this email messages based on the collection file (device) in case if new alerts gets discovered for any devices.

I have checked the upload and found that there are approximately 1500 + devices has got the alert , alert reports shows for only those devices matching with criteria , alert reports will not contain all the devices that has been collected (discovered) in the network .

Please revert in this thread in case you have more query .

Regards

Pamela

npicard,

If you go to Upload Processing and click on the success collector upload link, there is one device 3750X switch. However, the inventory summary did not show that device.

khanhluu82,

Yes, I see what you are referring to. I have requested that someone from the back-end team have a look.

Hi Khanh Luu,

Thanks for reaching out to us .

Please select Application Setting-> Report preference-> Comprehensive view , then check the reports , I have verified the same for the account and I can see all the devices under All equipment .

Please revert on this post in case of any more query.

Regards

Pamela

Hello

I believe I have the similar issue I ran the upload from the Collector (it stated Successfully). I check the Portal and I do not see it in the Upload Section. Let a lone it Processing the data.  It's like it didn't receive the file.

Thank You

Burl

It appears that I don't have a problem, except that I need to be more patient.

I was wrong. I have ran the upload profile successfully, but I still do not see it in the Upload Processing.

I just checked the Upload Processing and I see that it has Processed the small CVS Imports that I have used for testing. But I do not see any where the larger Collector Upload (which the Collector said was successfully on the upload) Is anywhere to be found.

Hello bbcstone,

I could not yet see your uploads in the portal queue so I have had our back-end team verify that your uploads are indeed queued for processing. We see 4 in all: Two triggered on 04/21, one triggered on 04/22 and another on 04/24. I would recommend that you not push any more uploads until you can confirm in the portal that these have processed. There is a mechanism in place to monitor traffic and pushing any more could result on one or more being "locked".

Thank you for your patience.

I will wait to hear from you.

Hi Gregory,

Upload processed successfully E2E , could you please check .

Thanks,

Anusha.