Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload Not Showing on Smart Net Total Care

I cannot see my collection profile that was ran over 48 hours ago in the upload processing on the Total Care page. Ive done this several times in the past with no problems so i know this isnt a configuration problem.. Is there something that can be checked?? I cannot find the serial number of my collector to open some sort of technical call

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks like your upload is being rejected due to the timestamp being off. You need to login to CLI via admin user and run the timesync command.

Thanks,

Brandon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you provide the Appliance ID of the CSPC in a private message please?
(CSPC GUI) Help-->View/Manage Registrations...-->Appliance ID

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks like your upload is being rejected due to the timestamp being off. You need to login to CLI via admin user and run the timesync command.

Thanks,

Brandon

Amazing!! thank you so much!

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello , TAC support for the collector and Portal are not entitled via Serial Numbers.  To open a case with TAC you would need a Service support contract as  one of the following service contracts types:  TSAB, TSAS, TSAG, TSAP, AMSP, AMSS, AMST, FTSS, SPADV, CSAS, or NLS1 contract

Can you Privately send  me the inventory and company and appliance ID of the collector in question

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: