ANNOUNCEMENT - The community will be down for maintenace this Thursday August 13 from 12:00 AM PT to 02:00 AM PT. As a precaution save your work.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello Nathalie,

Hello Nathalie,

It has been five days and I have not heard any updates and I still can't upload my SNTC file. Any update from you?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Peter,

Hi Peter,

I will reach out to you offline to request additional information.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Highlighted
Beginner

Yeah, I think the portal is

Yeah, I think the portal is showing you as a user. An admin needs to grant access to users.  I think you should try deleting the customer user role from your account and just be the admin.  Then I think you will see more 'stuff' on portal screen.

Highlighted
Beginner

Very good idea, but alas, no

Very good idea, but alas, no dice. I am no longer listed as a user for SNTC just admin now, which says it gives me rights to upload files. I have reached out to Cisco to see what the hey is going on with this.  They set me up initially because I had to move my CCO from my old employer with a full out SNTC portal I setup there. Maybe I am stuck in the system somewhere?

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links