Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload process successful but none are shown on the portal

terry.johnson2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I received email that he upload was processed successful but it does not show on the portal, in-fact the the latest on the portal in Nov 27/28, 2017.  I did noticed that in the email the Entitled Company Name is blank, not sure if that's part of the problem.

Dear Terry Johnson,

The inventory files received on Sun Dec 24 22:10:55 GMT 2017 have been processed successfully and stored in our database. The processed inventory data is now available for viewing
Entitled Company Name :
Inventory Name : SNTC_Collector-Inventory

Regards,
Cisco Systems

7 Replies 7

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hey Terry,

I have sent you a private message requesting proprietary information so that I can look into your issue. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Taylor

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Terry, 

Thank you for your response via private message. I will reach out to production support ASAP to see whey the uploads from this month are not showing in the SNTC portal. I will provide updates as soon as they become available. 

Thanks, 

Taylor 

Any update on this?

Hey Terry,

Can you log into the collector and get screenshots of the collectors upload jobs?

Reports> Job management reports> Upload jobs

Reports> Job management reports> Upload run now jobs

Thanks, Taylor

Upload Jobs.jpgupload run now jobs.jpg

What is your appliance ID and CSPC version?

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Terry, 

We have opened a bug that will address the email notifications you have received in the past regarding false uploads. Please see the link below for updates:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvh53185

Thanks, 

Taylor 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: