Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload processing delays

Dave Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Are there problems on the back end processing servers at the moment? I have an upload that has been stuck for over 12 hours in processing state.

Looking back at my upload history I see up until March the uploads usually finish processing an hour or so after the upload but the start times and processing times both seem to be getting progressively worse since March.

Is there a status page we can check for this sort of thing? Something that says 'we are aware of issues with upload processing' or similar?

uploadprocessingdelays.PNG

Thanks,

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This processing time is unusual, but we have been working on resolving an ongoing issue which was fixed and that is why the status now says Operational. Please expect some continued delays as we work through processing a significant backlog.

Thank you for your patience.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please go to the Useful Links menu on the SNTC portal, and from there click on Smart Net Total Care Status Page under the Support heading to view the current status of the SNTC portal. From there you may also subscribe to several alert types regarding the portal as well.

Okay thanks, the status page shows upload processing as 'operational' but it took over 30 hours to process a fairly small upload, is this normal?

Thanks,

Dave

This processing time is unusual, but we have been working on resolving an ongoing issue which was fixed and that is why the status now says Operational. Please expect some continued delays as we work through processing a significant backlog.

Thank you for your patience.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: