Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload Processing - File in "Received status" for several hours

victor.vasoler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a scheduled collection to update our inventory on a weekly basis (on saturdays), So I can review the report on monday's morning.

I checked this morning and the file was "received" 16 hours ago but it hasn't been processed (the process hasn't started yet and there aren't any pending tasks).

Why the file is not processed immediately once is received?

A few days ago, one file got stuck in the processing phase for around two days (this was resolved after posting my issue in the community).

Are there any problems with the Cisco's servers lately?

Thanks.

Victor.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Dear Victor Alfonso ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I checked the SNTC portal and found upload was processed end to end which was initiated on 4th September and process completed on 5th September, 2017. Depending on the upload received some time the same gets queued up and processes depending on the queue size/load on the system. But by saying that in case if you have any such issues in future please wait for 24 to 48 hours and then reach out to us for further assistance.

Thank you .
Regards
Pamela

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Dear Victor Alfonso ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I checked the SNTC portal and found upload was processed end to end which was initiated on 4th September and process completed on 5th September, 2017. Depending on the upload received some time the same gets queued up and processes depending on the queue size/load on the system. But by saying that in case if you have any such issues in future please wait for 24 to 48 hours and then reach out to us for further assistance.

Thank you .
Regards
Pamela