cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload processing stopped after upgrade to 2.8.1

jvujcich
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading our SNTC collector from 2.7.4 to 2.8.1 the upload fails with the message:

"Sheduled upload failed with connectivity exception occurred while processing the request. the exception is :: https transport mode has failed peer not authenticated".

I checked the time sync and the shedule. The discovery was successfull. What else could be wrong? Do I have to re-register the collector?

23 Replies 23

Hi There,

Yes and no.

The new Inventory that I created called "pdsntca01 inventory" has now appeared in the upload processing page, and shows "successful".

However, when I try listing the devices within that inventory (i.e. All Equipment) I can only see one.

When I kicked off the successful upload, from the collector yesterday, the message says "475 devices selected".

Why can I not see these devices in the new Inventory?

Note: I have filtered out the old inventory "KiwiRailDevices" for now to avoid confusion.

Hi There,

Any updates to my question?

have you run a new collection as well to your upload? I can see you ran two new uploads since March 13

Hi There,

I ran a new discovery (Is that the same as a collection?)

please run a collection to capture new data and an upload to send it to the portal. run a discovery to add devices to the CSPC

Hi there

Overnight, It has populated the pdsntca01 inventory with many devices (From the upload i did again yesterday). I hadn't done anything new.

But I will try running a new collection (Next week).

Cheers.

Thanks for the update, please expect a delay in processing on the portal as we work through a backlog of uploads during a recent change window.

Hi There,

Discovery, Collection, And upload processing seem to all work fine now.

Thanks for your help.

I'm glad everything is working as expected.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: