Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload Processing Stuck

Hello Everyone,

We're having a problem with one of our customers, the upload seems to be stuck since Thursday (May 25). Could you please help me on that?

CSPC: CSP0009029032
Version: 2.7
Processing Start: May 25, 2017 11:51

Thanks for your support.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey alessandra.barreto,

The DEV team was able to go into the backend and delete the upload that was stuck.  They were also able to push an upload and get it processed successfully.  There should now be equipment uploaded into TAESA.

Thanks,

Justin

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey alessandra.barreto,

We should be able to stop the upload and get a new one processed through.  If we need you to push an upload, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Justin Min

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey alessandra.barreto,

The DEV team was able to go into the backend and delete the upload that was stuck.  They were also able to push an upload and get it processed successfully.  There should now be equipment uploaded into TAESA.

Thanks,

Justin

Hi Justin, i'am not alessandra, i'am adrian from another company (DirecTV/AT&T) with the same issue.

Hey agiacometti,

Apologies, as I missed the name.  Can you utilize the below link to PM me proprietary information such as the company and inventory names for the two instances.  Also, for future reference please start a new post for future issues as we do not want one thread to continue on too long.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Justin

ok, got it... sorry.

I send the message to you

Hey agiacometti,

I have received confirmation that the L3 team was able to clear out the party lock and get the latest upload processed through successfully.

Thanks,

Justin

Hi justin, i have the same issue since last week. i 've two upload processing jubs stuck there

thanks

Hey alessandra.barreto,

Have you checked recently?  The DEV team was able to delete the stuck upload and push one through from our end.  I have attached a screenshot of this.  Let me know if this is not the same from your view.

Thanks,

Hi Jumin,

Sorry for the delay.

I was able to view the information on the SNTC portal.

Thanks for the support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: