cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload Processing

rvpulchera
Level 1
Level 1

I've did discovery and collect data at SNTC application but in the Portal the status about this collect is Received, I did another collect and the latest change to status bypassed. Am I doing something wrong or forgot any step? 

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Raphael,

You are good. The upload processing is experiencing slight delay in processing of uploads, you may have to give it some time for the system to complete the processing.

When the latest upload came in, the previous upload that was waiting in the queue was bypassed, the system will now process the most recent upload and the status should change to success once the processing is complete.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Raphael,

You are good. The upload processing is experiencing slight delay in processing of uploads, you may have to give it some time for the system to complete the processing.

When the latest upload came in, the previous upload that was waiting in the queue was bypassed, the system will now process the most recent upload and the status should change to success once the processing is complete.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello Suchita Shewale,

Thanks  for your support  and complete explanation about the process.

I had to wait more than 24h to get Success status. But now it seems to be all collection there.

Regards,

Raphael Pulchera

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You will see the status of BYPASSED if you issue multiple within a short time frame before other uploads are finished processing.  The Portal will process the latest most upload you have sent.   If you see it's in RECEIVED state, it means it may be sitting in the queue to get processed.

Thank you,

Jarrett

How long should we expect to wait? I have uploads that are in progress for 24hrs now. I need the data ......

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

In most cases, this will be completed within 24 hours but is subject to the quantity of devices as well as the overall size size of the upload data itself. Initiating new uploads will not ensure that the data is processed more quickly, but rather restart the processing cycle.

Thanks for the answer. The uploaded processed around that time frame. Any idea when this issue will be fixed?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: