Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload "IN PROGRESS" for more 48h in SNTC

Hi,

I uploaded to CSCP on November 4th at 10:00. I waited at 48h while there was the information "IN PROGRESS" in SNTC, but did not leave this stage.

Today I made a new upload and then what was "IN PROGRESS" changed to "BYPASSED".

Processing start information was divergent before(sntc_01) and after(sntc_02) the new upload attempt. You can view both attached images.

What is the cause and what troubleshooting needs to be done in these cases?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ,

In the past few days there were maintenance window done in the SNTC infrastructure, when that occurs all uploads are put in suspended mode  creating a backlog. and any additional uploads of the same collectors are bypassed until the original one has finished processed, the more uploads customer do the larger the backlog are created.  Please wait another 48 hours and/or monitor. Developers engineers are working to mitigate the situation

Tomorrow you should be able to review this link and check status

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvr75781

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello ,

In the past few days there were maintenance window done in the SNTC infrastructure, when that occurs all uploads are put in suspended mode  creating a backlog. and any additional uploads of the same collectors are bypassed until the original one has finished processed, the more uploads customer do the larger the backlog are created.  Please wait another 48 hours and/or monitor. Developers engineers are working to mitigate the situation

Tomorrow you should be able to review this link and check status

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvr75781

Ok, I'll wait.

The manual upload are working correctly or the same issue occurs?

unfortunately since the problem is not uploading per se, and a manual upload will get in the same place it would cause the same problem

Okay.

Thanks for help.

The upload change state to "Success"!

One last question:

The SNTC portal is slow, and many options when i select, the message "Loading data momentarily..." appears, and not download the page.

Can this behavior relate to the latest SNTC maintenance?

YOUR UPLOAD IS NOW SUCCESSFUL I BELIEVE PLEASE CONFIRM

Yes, the upload are success. 

Thank You.